Associations and Certifications
The Association of Condominium Managers of Ontario was formed in 1977 to represent the collective aims of all condominium managers. ACMO’s Mission is to enhance the condominium management profession in Ontario by advancing the quality performance of Condominium property managers and management companies.
The IICRC – Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification
inspection, cleaning and restoration industries. In partnership with regional and
international trade associates, the IICRC serves more than 25 countries with offices in
the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand and Japan.
The IICRC sets standards for restoration industries and certifies companies in particular skill sets to ensure reliable property restoration for companies and individuals.
Our technicians are certified in the following IICRC categories:
- Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
- Carpet Cleaning Technician
- Commercial Drying Specialist
- Fire and Smoke Restoration Technician
- Health and Safety Technician
- Odor Control Technician
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Additional Certifications