Water Damage Restoration
When disaster strikes, delay in response time can cost thousands of dollars in loss of inventory, property and additional living expenses. Without quick and skilled restoration services, water damaged items become non-salvageable, costing you thousands of dollars in replacement costs. Insight Restoration can cut your replacement costs by up to 70%. We accomplish your cost savings by using proper drying techniques that restore soaked structural materials to their original condition. Insight Restoration also works to prevent future moisture problems and protect the unaffected areas from humidity damage. These techniques will save inventories such as wall coverings, carpeting, furniture, documents, and electronics; as well as inhibit growth of mould, mildew, bacteria and other harmful pathogens.
Steps In The Water Damage Process: Emergency Response – 24/7 within 1 Hour in the Greater Toronto Area.
Thorough inspection using state of the art moisture detection equipment.
• Contents protection and moving.
• Extraction of water.
• Assess the flooring materials and determine best restoration method.
• Ventilate wall cavities to expedite the drying process.
• Removal of drywall (only when necessary).
• Clean and sanitize affected area (depending on source of water).
• Determine the most effective drying equipment to use.
• Set up drying equipment.
• Monitor drying equipment daily to quickly dry the space.
• Remove drying equipment after verifying that the affected materials have reached a normal moisture content.
How We Can Save Customers Money:
- Save cabinets.
- Save wood floors.
- Save time (and money) by reducing construction repairs.
- Evaluate and restore water damaged contents.
- Prevent secondary damage to building materials and contents.
- Protect unaffected areas from humidity damage.
- Reduce potential for mould, mildew and bacteria to grow.
- Reduce additional living expenses by providing expedited emergency services.
24 / 7 Emergency
At Insight Restoration, our experts are available 24/7 to handle any emergency call.